No-Bake Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites
- 170 g oats
- 40 g chopped pecans
- 170 g honey
- 60 g dark chocolate chips
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 125 g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- (Some extra chocolate chips, pecans and cranberries for decoration)
- Grind up your nuts blender and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your oats, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, cinnamon and mix together.
- Next add your peanut butter. Stir again.
- Finally, Add in your vanilla extract and honey a little bit a time. Mixing between pours. Adjust the amount of honey you use depending batter’s thickness. You might need more or less. Mix again
- Before rolling, chill batter in fridge for 20 minutes. That way it’s easier to roll later.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
(Recipe and Pictures taken from Hello Fresh Blog)